Truck processing control Control of incoming trucks with pager support
Waiting trucks often present a great challenge for site logistics. The plant premises are filled up with vehicles which do not arrive on schedule and the scare resource "space" is not used optimally. The drivers largely determine the cycle time when they arrive at the site.
This problem can be solved if vehicles wait outside the site and are called up according to the individual requirements.
LOGIS-LZ is a comprehensive hardware and software solution which schedules the logistic processes in your plant in a transparent and efficient way for all parties involved.
- Trucks wait outside the plant
- Vehicles are called up as required
- Optimisation of processing order
- No blocking of areas and formation of dust by waiting trucks
- Overcoming language barriers
- Proof of door-to-door times
- Reduction of duration of driver's stay at the site
- Secured entry and departure
- Complete hardware and software solution from a single source
- Registration dialogue in several languages with collection of relevant data on self-service terminals in rugged design
- Display of PSA and in-house regulations
- Distribution of pagers
- Dynamic pending list function via web browser, also mobile
- Easy and quick call-up of vehicle directly from pending list
- Check and control of entries and departures
- Automatic collection of pagers
- Time stamp logging of actions