Earning money, gaining practical experience, working on your own, and being part of a motivated team? Your apprenticeship at OAS!
What you bring along:
- You are a team player and know to collaborate in a productive manner in a team with others.
- You know working on your own and on your own responsibility.
- You are interested in technical subjects, IT infrastructures, or software.
- You (will soon) have got your GSCE, which proves good results.
- Your are committed, motivated, and full of energy.
- You want to prove your individual talents and capabilities.
What we offer:
- Family-run company showing an open work atmosphere and fairness in the team
- Interesting fields of activity and deep insight in theory and practice
- Cross-department working will show you how the individual company areas collaborate and you will develop a general perspective
- Security of employment in a growing company with miscellaneous business segments
- Very good opportunity to become further employed with us at the end of your apprenticeship
- Optimum transport connection to the motorway and public means of transport (line 6) thanks to our perfect situation in the Bremen technology park
- Team spirit thanks to company events, such as summer fetes and participation in corporate running challenges
- Own responsibility and exciting projects for our trainees, such as the organisation of our future career day
- Your health is important to us: we offer health promotion measures, such as the OAS Health Day, ergonomic advice regarding your workplace, or company fitness with qualitrain
What professions do we instruct in the apprenticeship?
KAUFLEUTE FÜR IT-SYSTEM-MANAGEMENT
KAUFLEUTE FÜR BÜROMANAGEMENT
FACHINFORMATIKER (W/M/D) FACHRICHTUNG ANWENDUNGSENTWICKLUNG ODER SYSTEMINTEGRATION
INDUSTRIEKAUFMANN / INDUSTRIEKAUFFRAU (W/M/D)
What does an apprenticeship include?
During your apprenticeship, you will learn the theoretical foundations of your occupation – in the company you will gain hands-on experience in different departments and fields. The focus in the apprenticeships in craft, business, or IT varies.
In all apprenticeships, we attach great importance to the fact that you will get to know a large spectrum of the selected occupation by working in different departments. This includes above all that you work independently as part of a team. The apprenticeship takes 3 years and can be shortened to 2.5 years if you perform well. Exciting contents as defined in our training curriculum and interesting common projects for our trainees, such as the organisation of our future career day, will prepare you comprehensively for your future job.
What is the proper apprenticeship for you?
You do not know what to become? Or it is difficult for you to decide about the right profession for you? Try our profession check to find out which profession suits your skills and desires best.
Click here to open the profession check.